Keep up to date with the latest news and events at Anna-Ca-Soo Day Nursery.
The majority of places taken up at Anna-Ca-Soo are for All Year Round.
We do offer a limited number of term time places for parents in receipt of 2 or 3 year old funding. Below are the holidays for term time places, if parents wish their child to attend nursery during these dates, they will need to request a place, and an additional fee will occur.
Christmas break - Monday 17th December 2018 - Friday 4th January 2019
February half term - Monday 18th February - Friday 22nd February 2019
Easter holidays - Monday 8th April - Friday 19th April 2019
May half term - Monday 27th May - Friday 31st May 2019
Summer holidays - Monday 22nd July - Tuesday 3rd September 2019
October half term - Monday 21st October - Friday 25th October 2019
Christmas break - Wednesday 18th December 2019 - Friday 3rd January 2020
Download our new nursery app!
If you have a smartphone you can download OurSchoolsApp for FREE. It is a personalised app for our nursery and will allow us to keep you all updated with nursery information, news, calendar events and contact information. It provides you access to nursery information at the touch of a button.
Please copy and paste, into your browser, one of the links below, depending on what type of phone you have, to download the app.
For Android devices: http://bit.ly/1Q9dgcb
For Apple devices: https://goo.gl/1FQgny
Instructions for download:
1. Using your device (iPad, iPhone, smart pad, tablet or android phone), visit the relevant marketplace for your product (Apple Store or Google Play).
2. Search for ‘OurSchoolsApp’ and download the app.
3. Once downloaded, use the search bar within the app and enter the postcode or the name of the nursery.
4. Hit the search button.
5. Once you see the nursery name displayed, just touch the screen on the name.
6. Confirm your choice by pressing ‘OK’.
7.You will now be presented with the correct app for your chosen nursery which contains news, information, calendar events, contacts and any other relevant details.